What are you playing today?

Your ip: 44.200.77.92 All L2 servers: 234
Light Dark

L2 INFINITY

  • Added: 30.11.2023 21:02
  • Country: Spain
  • Platform: L2J
  • Server language: English
  • Chronicle: Interlude
  • Type: Normal
  • Status: Live
  • Connection state: online (last checked: 49 minutes ago)
  • Website: http://l2-infinity.com
  • EXP Rate: 200
  • SP Rate: 200
  • Drop Rate: 1
  • Adena Rate: 150
  • Save Enchant: 4
  • Max Enchant: 30
L2 INFINITY
GM shop
NPC buffer
Global GK
Custom zone
Custom weapon
Custom armor
Offline shop
Donations
L2Infinity - Interlude PvP / Duration of the Buffs, Dances and Songs: 2 hours / Maximum Buffs Slots -32 + 4Divine / Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% / Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% / Olympiads NO Max Enchant (Period 7 days) / Anti-Bot System / Geodata and Pathnodes - Yes / Sub-Class Quest - Not / Sub-Class Maximum Level - 81 / Noble Quest - Not / Master Class - Yes / Offline mode Shop - Yes / Auto Learn Skills - Yes / Auto Learn Loot - Yes / Auto Loot Raid & Grand Boss Loot - Not / Vitality System - Yes / Champions System - Yes / Wedding System - Yes / Rates: (EXP) - 200x / (SP) - 200x / Adena - 150x / Drop Items - 1x / Quest (EXP) - 1x / Quest (SP) - 1x / Quest Adena - 1x / Quest Items Drop - 1x / Spoil - 1x / Weight Limit - 80x / Enchants: Safe Enchant - 4 / Max Enchant - 30 / Normal Scroll chance - 80% / Blessed Scroll chance 100% from +4 to +15 / Crystal Scroll chance 100% from +20 to + 25 This server has been created to recall the old days of an old server that existed. We have improved it and we will continue to do so every day. If you like PvP servers join us, don't hesitate !
There is no news at the moment.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn more